With our Annual Meeting just around the corner on May 11th, we are looking anyone interested in running for one of the four elected officer positions.
Nominating Committee Responsibilities and Electoral Process:
- The Nominating Committee shall be a group of at least three individuals appointed by the Board of Directors at least 30 days prior to elections and the Committee members are noted below.
- The Nominating Committee is responsible for taking in the names of all parties interested in running for an officer position and the nomination of a slate with one or more candidates for each office.
- The committee will nominate individual(s) they deem worthy of holding each office.
- An individual may self-nominate for a position on the electoral slate, with the written support of at 10 or more members in good standing of Purdue Alumni if received by the Committee at least 15 days preceding the election, which is April 26th, 2016.
- The Committee will then announce the completed electoral slate to the general membership, not less than 7 days prior to the election, which is May 4th, 2016 via our web site.
- The committee is then required to attend and administer the election process at the Annual Meeting on May 11th.
2016 Purdue Club of Chicago Elections Officer Slate
PRESIDENT: Teddy Huff
VICE PRESIDENT: Megan Burke
TREASURER: Christopher Rost
SECRETARY: Janell Zimmerer
2016 Elections Committee Members
James Rio (Chairman)