The Purdue Alumni Club of Northwest Indiana provides two different types of scholarships each year. These are the annual Book Scholarship ($700 – available to high school seniors) and Purdue Scholar Award ($1200 – available to students who are finishing their first year at Purdue and going into their sophomore year in September). Students who think that they qualify for these awards should start the application process by filling out the scholarship application and submitting it as soon as possible. You can find the links to the scholarship applications below.
Criteria used to award the scholarships include:
- Graduating senior in high school located in Northwest Indiana (book scholarship)
- Current Purdue freshman going into their sophomore year (scholar award)
- Student must be attending any Purdue University Campus the following fall semester
- Excellence in studies and extra curricular activities
- Must complete the Scholarship Application
- Scholarships are not renewable
For high school seniors:
For current Purdue freshman (entering sophomore year in September):
Don’t delay – Applications are due soon!
Scholar Award Application Deadline – March 20th. 2015
Book Scholarship Application Deadline – April 1st. 2015
Questions? E-mail email@example.com