Nearly Naked Mile 2013
March 21, 2013
Get excited for the 6th Annual PASE Nearly Naked Mile benefitting Lafayette Transitional Housing. Come out and show off your Spring Break tan while supporting your local community by donating clothing. This event is open to the entire campus.
- What: 6th Annual Nearly Naked Mile
- When: Thursday, March 21, 2013
- Where: Starting location front lawn of Lambert Fieldhouse, end at the Dauch Alumni Center
- Bring: Donations for Lafayette Transitional Housing
- Donations accepted at the beginning of the event.
- Or, you can bring donations to the Dauch Alumni Center to the Purdue Alumni Association the week of the event anytime Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. the Purdue Alumni Gator will be on campus accepting donations. Follow PASE on Twitter @PASEPurdue for details of where the Gator will be at.
- Event Times:
- Registration & Check-in: 6:00 p.m.
- Costume Contest Judging: 6:35 p.m.
- Airhorn start: 7:00 p.m.
After party: Free Arni's pizza, snacks, drinks, and music at the Dauch Alumni Center (ending location).
- Most creative female costume
- Most creative male costume
- Best group costume (group = 3-5 people)
- Best pair (2 people)
- Most spirited Purdue costume
Prizes: Cool Stuff!!!
The first 225 PASE members to register get a FREE NEARLY NAKED MILE T-SHIRT! Must participate in order to get the free shirt.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE, JUST COME TONIGHT AND REGISTER WHEN YOU ARRIVE. 6PM LAMBERT FIELDHOUSE FRONT LAWN.
2013 NEARLY NAKED MILE T-SHIRT
The first 225 PASE members to register (and participate) get a free shirt.
$5 for PASE members, $10 for non-members.
Proudly Sponsored by: