Purdue International Alumni Network events often are organized into categories. For additional resources to support Network events, see the Resources section.
- Social Connections
- holiday parties, happy hours
- Professional Development
- networking meet & greets, industry/topical talks, expertise-sharing workshops
- Well-being Activities
- lectures, book clubs, exercise/sports clubs
- Community Service
- regular group volunteering, community project, Annual Day of Service
- Purdue Service
- attending recruitment fairs, hosting Study Abroad students, scholarship creation/fundraising
- manage social media groups for Purdue Alumni, sharing Purdue updates with alumni
- assist with contact information updates with Purdue Alumni Association
When planning Network events, please complete the event forms to notify the Purdue Alumni Association of activities and report your event results.