Purdue Alumni encourages clubs to maintain scholarship accounts at Purdue University.
- Donors receive recognition in the Purdue gift-reporting system and are eligible for a federal tax deduction and an Indiana tax credit.
- Donations can be made online.
- Donors can be assured controls are in place for proper fund management.
- Funds are protected during leadership transitions.
- Endowed accounts anticipate greater opportunities for growth. Learn more about the Purdue Foundation Endowment.
- Club leaders can continue to select recipients with final approval by the Division of Financial Aid.
- Purdue Alumni provides additional scholarship support to sanctioned clubs that maintain an account with the university.
- Gold Clubs: $1,000
- Silver Clubs: $500
- Quarterly scholarship reports are provided in February, May, August, and November.