As a Supporter Level business member, your organization will receive special access to Purdue’s global network of more than 630,000 alumni.
Connect with alumni through members-only invites to Purdue Alumni networking and recruitment events.
Plus, gain exposure to tens of thousands of Purdue graduates through the Purdue Alumnus magazine, Boiler UPdate e-newsletter, and business member directory on purduealumni.org.
Additional benefits include:
- Display company materials in the Dauch Alumni Center and Boilermaker Station Welcome Center, with daily foot traffic totaling in the hundreds
- Connect with Purdue fans at athletic and club events with promotional giveaways
- Offer discounted Purdue Alumni memberships to your employees, unlocking the power of pride, savings, networking, and more!
- 5% discount on advertising*
- Two business member window decals, helping Purdue graduates identify you as a University supporter
Hiring? Target your career opportunities to the most talented workforce in the nation. Receive all of the benefits of Supporter Level membership, plus:
- Two targeted, career-related broadcast email opportunities per year**
- Two targeted, career-related direct mail opportunities per year**
- Member-only invites to special Purdue Alumni Association networking and recruitment events
Targeted Digital Promotion
- Up to 20 job and internship postings annually on the Purdue Alumni portal job board
- Promotion of your business through relevant Purdue Alumni social channels
- Exclusive Purdue Alumni Association targeted skills training and leadership development sessions*
- Employee development opportunities*
Limited-Time Bundle Offer
Join the Purdue Alumni Association business community at the Supporter Level, and register for LEAP Launch Series for $450 — that’s $200 in savings!
LEAP Launch Series will guide you on the path to a successful consulting business through live, online sessions.
LEAP Launch Series starts April 9. Don’t miss out — sign up today!
*Subject to availability.
**Email and direct mail opportunities must be related to career programs, must include a descriptive statement about the joint program with the Purdue Alumni Association, and must be targeted to a specific audience. All expenses related to these activities will be the responsibility of the business member.