Senior Director, Alumni Outreach
This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Senior Director, Alumni Outreach and to provide administrative support for the Regional Liaisons on the Outreach team. This position will also play an integral role in helping alumni clubs and their respective volunteer leaders be successful in their efforts to reach and engage Purdue alumni.
- Provide primary administrative support for the Senior Director, Alumni Outreach (60%)
- Maintain database for club / network volunteers
- Acquire data for alumni mailing requests
- Process inventory order requests and shipping
- Maintain inventory and process orders of new inventory for club functions
- Provide some administrative support for Regional Liaisons (30%)
- Assist Regional Liaisons with travel arrangements
- Provide support to regional volunteer club leaders
- Provide alumni event support on campus when necessary (10%)
Associates degree required (Business, or related field); Bachelor’s degree preferred
4 years clerical or administrative support experience required. Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite essential. Experience working with minimal supervision also required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially telephone and email communications. Ability to juggle multiple tasks. Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies. Must be detail oriented, meet deadlines, operate in a professional manner and able to handle confidential matters. Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude. Knowledge of Purdue Campus a plus. Knowledge of Advance database, and Qualtrics preferred, but not required.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Jillian Henry, Vice President Organizational Development
Added December 11, 2018