Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to connect with other Purdue alumni!
Online networking enables you to speed-network no matter where you are in the world. You can sign in from your home, local library, smartphone, or tablet. The chats are text-based and timed, allowing you to make connections, exchange contact information, and make new connections.
Upcoming Online Networking Events
New to Online Networking?
Here are some ideas on how to get the conversation started:
- What did you study?
- What do you do professionally?
- What are you looking to provide or gain from this event?
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- What’s your favorite memory on campus?
- If you could do one thing differently in your career, what would it be?
- What’s the best piece of advice you received during your college career?
If you need some more ideas, read these 8 tips for making meaningful connections at virtual networking events and online career fairs.
A transcript of your conversations will be saved for you to access after each event, so you can look back at your chat history, review your notes, gather contact information, and follow up.
After the chats, add your new contacts to your network on LinkedIn or follow up via email.