The Purdue Alumni Association is committed to bringing you the best resources available to help you in your job search. CareerShift offers a comprehensive online interface, designed to support the #1 request of job seekers: an easy-to-use website to conduct and organize their job searches.
CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provides a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provide bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift delivers a user-friendly approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the hidden job market and manage the job hunt all in one place.
With CareerShift, you can conveniently tailor your job search and take advantage of hassle-free networking:
- Search, store, and record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites, and newspapers. Set job alerts.
- Get inside contact information, including email addresses, for millions of companies and even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload targeted resumes and cover letters for easy online access and editing.
- Create unlimited email campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes, and cover letters. You can also send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- In the calendar tool, you can keep notes and set reminders to follow up with potential employers.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account 24/7 from anywhere.
To learn more and really amp up your career potential, please watch this 30-minute webinar that introduces you to CareerShift.