Senior Send Off
Honor your achievements and stay connected with Purdue after graduation.
Read more about commencement and deadline information.
Update Your Info
A Message For You
Where Are You Going?
Take a look at all the locations graduating seniors are moving to after college.
Balfour Class Rings
We’re bringing the experience to you. Balfour has created an online grad shopping experience to help you celebrate your achievement. Size your ring and find everything else you need from the comfort of your home.
Capture the essence of Purdue University with your very own class ring.
Simple yet striking, the signet ring features a shield and griffin, symbolizing strength. The shield is separated into three parts representing Purdue’s mission: education, research, and service.
The shanks of the ring feature imagery recognizable to any Boilermaker. The left side depicts the spire of University Hall, the oldest building on campus. The right side of the ring proudly portrays the tower of Purdue Memorial Union.
The traditional ring features a black onyx stone with the option of an engraved Motion P. The right shank features the famous griffin and a ribbon with 27 engraving options along with the recipient’s graduation year. The left side reveals the Boilermaker Special in front of the Bell Tower and beside the Big Bass Drum.
The official Purdue class ring is reserved exclusively for juniors and seniors in good standing. All rings are available in yellow or white gold, as well as a stainless steel version known as Celestrium.
Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan Test Prep is offering 15% off to any Purdue affiliation we would like to share this with.
The code is PURDUE15 for 15% off In Person, Live Online and Self-Paced GRE, LSAT and GMAT courses (excludes tutoring).
Purdue Federal Credit Union
Even though we won’t be seeing you at Senior Send Off, we wanted to pass along a few quick tips and offers to help you prepare for life after college:
- Find your next step. After graduation, you might be starting a new career in a new place. While change is exciting, it can be nice to stick with a financial institution you know and trust. We have more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,000 shared branches nationwide.1 That means we can be your trusted financial partner for life.
- Manage credit card debt. Be sure to make payments on time and never charge more than you can pay off each month. Need a larger line to help with post-graduation expenses? Ask about our Grad Pack. Get 5,000 bonus points (a $50 redemption value) when you open or increase a credit line and spend $100 in the first 60 days.2
- Establish a budget.For recent grads, budgeting is especially important. With loans to pay and a new salary to consider, you need to know exactly what you can afford. You can check out a great budgeting calculator here.
- Build an emergency fund. Life can be unpredictable, so building an emergency fund is a great first step as you start your career. Make sure you’re secure and start saving now. Learn more about growing your emergency fund here.
- Consider a new car. There’s a new road ahead of you. If you’re ready for a new car, we can help. Graduates can get a new vehicle loan and have no payments for 90 days.3 Here are five helpful tips for Purdue graduates, plus a special offer! Plus, they can enjoy the My Member Perks Rate Perk discount.4
You should be proud of your big achievements, so take time to celebrate! And as you move on to new adventures, Purdue Federal is here to help with all your financial transitions. H ave questions? Call 800.627.3328 to learn more about the Grad Pack offers.
Colleges and Schools
College of Agriculture Graduates
We in the Purdue College of Agriculture and the Purdue Ag Alumni Association are working hard to make your upcoming graduation special. Despite the fact we will not have an in-person ceremony and reception in May, we want to honor you by providing you with a special gift as a new graduate. The questions on the survey linked here provide us important information as we move forward and make plans to deliver this gift to you. In order for us to have time to place the order for your gifts, we need you to register by Monday, April 6 at 5:00 p.m. EDT. It’s also our opportunity to welcome you as the newest members of the Purdue Ag Alumni Association. We are a no-fee organization committed to helping you to stay connected to our college, and to other alumni. If you have any questions, email email@example.com. Boiler Up and Hail Purdue!
College of Engineering
Congratulations to the College of Engineering Class of 2020! To celebrate your success and achievement, we invite you to follow this link to register for your graduation gift. Although we are surely missing you from campus and commencement, we don’t want to miss the opportunity to celebrate with you and welcome you to the Engineering Alumni family! Hail Purdue!
College of Health and Human Sciences
HHS Seniors – Congratulations on your earning your degree from Purdue University! Keep in touch with us and receive your senior gift!
College of Liberal Arts
CareerDash: Explore potential career paths, enhance your marketability, connect with employers, receive interview tips and tricks, and speak with a Career Specialist. Learn more
The talent within you can make a big difference around you. But first it must be realized. Purdue University Global offers a flexible online learning experience, designed so that anyone with talent can develop it. We are an accredited university, offering more than 175 programs. Learn more
- Relax. Congratulations! You’re a Purdue University Graduate! Boiler Up! The hard days of studying are over and you will notice so much free time on your hands. Enjoy it. Start a new hobby or rediscover an old hobby.
- Network. Get to know your new colleagues and neighbors. Most likely, you will start meeting people from all over the world, away from your Purdue community. Ask your new friends about their education, overall career, and extracurriculars. Learn how you want to build your path to success.
- Start researching your next steps. Whether you are considering furthering your education right away or down the road, start researching. Your Alma Mater guided you through success and have 200+ online and hybrid programs to help you keep learning. Ask your employer about tuition reimbursement and education payment plans.
Purdue Polytechnic Seniors – Congratulations on your earning your degree from Purdue University! We wish you health, happiness, and success as you continue to pursue your life goals. Keep in touch with us and receive your senior gift!
Show Your Purdue Pride
Whether you need a gift for a recent Purdue Graduate or just want to bring a little Boilermaker spirit into your own life, you’ll find something for every occasion below.