Southwest National Parks
April 28–May 6, 2021
Immerse yourself in the majestic beauty of the American Southwest, discovering the geological wonders of our national parks, including visits to Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon. Millions of years of uplift and erosion have left a spectacular, monumental imprint across America’s Southwest plateau.
Go where hoodoos, slot canyons, arches, buttes, and mesas fill vast horizons with impossible beauty; and learn about the Americans of “Red Rock Country” who shaped our nation’s history.
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Discover the sunbaked natural structures and sacred lands of Monument Valley.
- Witness the towering red rock cliffs lining the Colorado River during a rafting excursion in Glen Canyon.
- Behold the radiant colors and fluid-like patterns inside the walls of Antelope Canyon.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Observe the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
Tour Operator: Orbridge
Pricing: $3,995 per person
We will happily send you brochures listing included features, itineraries, and pricing. Questions or ready to make a reservation? We’re just a phone call away! Call Mary MacDonald at 800-414-1541 or 765-494-5175, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.